Blacnova Posted December 26, 2015 Share Posted December 26, 2015 The staff that was on today went to many sits, I think the active staff members go to many sits, it's the ones that come and go that feel like not going to sits. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/994-staff-sucks/page/3/#findComment-5160 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beersy Posted December 30, 2015 Share Posted December 30, 2015 Well, I think that sometimes I handle alot of the sits when there is 2-3 mods on, which bothers me. I don't really complain, but I usually try and do sometimes farming later at night, but I can't because I'm in sits all the time and can't defend my base. Dont get me wrong, I like being a mod, but I feel like at night the communication between mods fall apart and it all falls on one admin/mod :/ im not gonna say any names, however. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/994-staff-sucks/page/3/#findComment-5294 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now