Jump to content

Recommended Posts

my ign is csgonoobskicle

I would like to get unbanned because I have no other things to do in my life than play on this server.

Also its the best on on garrysmod.

I was banned for 2 moths because of my friends decisions...

That is bullshit.

tongue.png

 

Even though this is not in the correct section or right template. I +1 this appeal, simply because you admitted your mistakes. Also it was mostly Prime who fucked up not you.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/989-ban-appeal/#findComment-5116
Share on other sites

my ign is csgonoobskicle

I would like to get unbanned because I have no other things to do in my life than play on this server.

Also its the best on on garrysmod.

I was banned for 2 moths because of my friends decisions...

That is bullshit.

tongue.png

 

Even though this is not in the correct section or right template. I +1 this appeal, simply because you admitted your mistakes. Also it was mostly Prime who fucked up not you.

 

where do you want me to appeal?

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/989-ban-appeal/#findComment-5145
Share on other sites

my ign is csgonoobskicle

I would like to get unbanned because I have no other things to do in my life than play on this server.

Also its the best on on garrysmod.

I was banned for 2 moths because of my friends decisions...

That is bullshit.

tongue.png

 

Even though this is not in the correct section or right template. I +1 this appeal, simply because you admitted your mistakes. Also it was mostly Prime who fucked up not you.

 

where do you want me to appeal?

MERRY CHRISTMAS

The report section and use the format I believe

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/989-ban-appeal/#findComment-5146
Share on other sites

my ign is csgonoobskicle

I would like to get unbanned because I have no other things to do in my life than play on this server.

Also its the best on on garrysmod.

I was banned for 2 moths because of my friends decisions...

That is bullshit.

tongue.png

 

Even though this is not in the correct section or right template. I +1 this appeal, simply because you admitted your mistakes. Also it was mostly Prime who fucked up not you.

 

where do you want me to appeal?

MERRY CHRISTMAS

The report section and use the format I believe

 

Posted the appeal on the report section but i cannot find the format...

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/989-ban-appeal/#findComment-5149
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...