Taking a break

Communist Lizard

as most of you knwo i complain about how slow/ unreliable the staff is (sometimes its quick and reliable) but anyway today i had  3- 4 encounters that took 10+ minutes to get any sort of mod during an active time and one where i a play was kidnapping many players in spawn without advert and i pretty much spammed admin chat( sending a message every 30-45 seconds) and got no responses for a lengthy amount of time to the point where i just disconnected i realize being a mod isnt all about doing sits and stuff and i also realize my problem wouldn't have been big at all the only thing im frustrated with is i litterally could not get a staff member at all for the simplest of things so i think ill take a break for awhile i mean its xmas time so ill see you guys in a few Weeks, Goodbye, and Merry Christmas i hape you all have a fun time this holiday season

Unfortunately I wasn't on today due to exams tomorrow :/, I frequently here complaints about mods (I'm not saying I'm not guilty) I just wish we can clean up our act because it is frustrating hearing complaints about people not doing stuff(again not saying I'm not guilty), anyways hope to see you soon ::D3

You should also check if staff members are online at the time. If they are, ask in OOC or look for them ingame. If they are RPing and not answering calls, get it on video and report them and they will most likely be demoted. Also, VIP's can votekick people if no staff are online.

While I love that staff RP on the server and the certainly should.. but if they can't handle helping other people's issues before their own then they will be swiftly replaced.

i talked in OOC and i also wouldnt complain about it if i knew there wasnt staff on, and i have everything recorded with an auto recorder and thought about uploading it but didnt want to be the guy who reports every staff for little things but im starting to believe this is a big problem and i also knew tthat there was staff out and about because i could see in chat that they were messing around physgunning people because in OOC people were talking about it