Im on the Radio

Knifu Waifu

We already have a job name Snoop Dogg and you can already hear people's mics with in a certain proximity and radio aka boom boxes is what everyone can use all I see is this job being highly abused via ear rape, when honestly like peanut said this can already be RPed not every suggestion needs to be added, also last time I saw a job Radio it was extremely toxic all people are doing are raping loud music or Screaming in their Mic's nothing productive was ever even done

We already have a job name Snoop Dogg and you can already hear people's mics with in a certain proximity and radio aka boom boxes is what everyone can use all I see is this job being highly abused via ear rape, when honestly like peanut said this can already be RPed not every suggestion needs to be added, also last time I saw a job Radio it was extremely toxic all people are doing are raping loud music or Screaming in their Mic's nothing productive was ever even done

Just a FYI. The radio operator wouldn't have access to anything other then the new item "RADIO" which is placed and can be heard when near it. Not all comments need to be said :p