Gent Posted September 26, 2018 Share Posted September 26, 2018 Selling: Perma Cop CC slot, 12 wep slots, has Ziggs/Molo/M21/ Normal models, just use your own DM me on Discord for inquiries, Gent#8382 Price range differs, don't lowball - Accepting both irl & in-game Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9743-titsrp-market/page/2/#findComment-67672 Share on other sites More sharing options...
CoolAIDS Posted November 8, 2018 Share Posted November 8, 2018 Selling a bunch of talismans DM in-game or on Discord for pricing and what talismans you wish to buy Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9743-titsrp-market/page/2/#findComment-70022 Share on other sites More sharing options...
North Bear Posted November 9, 2018 Share Posted November 9, 2018 Selling vip and gangtokens Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9743-titsrp-market/page/2/#findComment-70090 Share on other sites More sharing options...
SwaVe Posted November 22, 2018 Share Posted November 22, 2018 Buying Dragon Eggs 2.8 Million In-Game! (or buying bank raid C4 4.8 mil). Selling C4/Timebombs In-Game !trade SwaVe. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9743-titsrp-market/page/2/#findComment-70685 Share on other sites More sharing options...
CoolAIDS Posted December 24, 2018 Share Posted December 24, 2018 Hey all, I am currently leaving the server and I would like to sell my cash and CC. I am currently selling 28 million DarkRP cash for 25$ in CSGO items. I am also selling a cc with 5 slots for 45$ in CSGO items. Add me on steam here to make an offer. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9743-titsrp-market/page/2/#findComment-71742 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Deathrayjj Posted January 5, 2019 Share Posted January 5, 2019 If I get unbanned I’ll purchase the 25$ one. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9743-titsrp-market/page/2/#findComment-72061 Share on other sites More sharing options...
CoolAIDS Posted January 5, 2019 Share Posted January 5, 2019 Well I currently only have 6 Million DarkRP cash now. Someone bought 22 mil, but I am still selling 6 million. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9743-titsrp-market/page/2/#findComment-72069 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Deathrayjj Posted January 5, 2019 Share Posted January 5, 2019 Well I currently only have 6 Million DarkRP cash now. Someone bought 22 mil, but I am still selling 6 million. 6m for 5 bucks? save it for me please Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9743-titsrp-market/page/2/#findComment-72076 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now