Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Holy shit I'm getting an orgasm just watching the snowflakes, I scrolled to the bottom of the post and they followed me down ALL THE FUCKING WAY FROM THE TOP. I love how they hit the bottom of your screen and MELT DEPENDING ON THE SIZE??!?!?1?/1 THAT'S AMAZING, Sugar most developers would not spend NEARLY as much time as you do making something more aesthetically pleasing, as well as boosting content and FPS, thanks for all you do man.

 

I didn't make this shit r u kidding me i luv u guys but fuk u 2

 

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=45

 

You mean to say that you are not the real juventiner (creator of the plugin)?

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/938-christmas-theme/page/2/#findComment-4797
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...