Blacnova Posted December 15, 2015 Share Posted December 15, 2015 Nice christmas theme Sugs! I really like how it moves snowflakes in the opposite direciton of your mouse! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/938-christmas-theme/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted December 15, 2015 Share Posted December 15, 2015 How does the logo look? I have a PHD in phototshop so expect nothing but the best Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/938-christmas-theme/#findComment-4755 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Fast Turtle Posted December 15, 2015 Share Posted December 15, 2015 How does the logo look? I have a PHD in phototshop so expect nothing but the best I can tell 11/10 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/938-christmas-theme/#findComment-4756 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted December 15, 2015 Author Share Posted December 15, 2015 How does the logo look? I have a PHD in phototshop so expect nothing but the best I'm confused, it looks the same as always? Am I just blind, or is that not the logo. Either way it has always been beautiful :) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/938-christmas-theme/#findComment-4757 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Fast Turtle Posted December 15, 2015 Share Posted December 15, 2015 How does the logo look? I have a PHD in phototshop so expect nothing but the best I'm confused, it looks the same as always? Am I just blind, or is that not the logo. Either way it has always been beautiful :) wait you can't see the little hat on the T? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/938-christmas-theme/#findComment-4758 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted December 15, 2015 Share Posted December 15, 2015 You will probably see it later when it caches into your browser Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/938-christmas-theme/#findComment-4759 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted December 15, 2015 Author Share Posted December 15, 2015 You will probably see it later when it caches into your browser Ha, that's cool how the hat is slanted. On an unrelated note, is gbans no more? Ayyyyyy Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/938-christmas-theme/#findComment-4760 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted December 15, 2015 Share Posted December 15, 2015 You will probably see it later when it caches into your browser Ha, that's cool how the hat is slanted. On an unrelated note, is gbans no more? Ayyyyyy Gbans had some issues. I contacted the dev and they said "I will contact my other dev later". It's been 2 - 3 weeks. I would attempt to fix it but I have no clue how the networking works in that Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/938-christmas-theme/#findComment-4771 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted December 15, 2015 Author Share Posted December 15, 2015 Holy shit I'm getting an orgasm just watching the snowflakes, I scrolled to the bottom of the post and they followed me down ALL THE FUCKING WAY FROM THE TOP. I love how they hit the bottom of your screen and MELT DEPENDING ON THE SIZE??!?!?1?/1 THAT'S AMAZING, Sugar most developers would not spend NEARLY as much time as you do making something more aesthetically pleasing, as well as boosting content and FPS, thanks for all you do man. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/938-christmas-theme/#findComment-4788 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted December 15, 2015 Share Posted December 15, 2015 Holy shit I'm getting an orgasm just watching the snowflakes, I scrolled to the bottom of the post and they followed me down ALL THE FUCKING WAY FROM THE TOP. I love how they hit the bottom of your screen and MELT DEPENDING ON THE SIZE??!?!?1?/1 THAT'S AMAZING, Sugar most developers would not spend NEARLY as much time as you do making something more aesthetically pleasing, as well as boosting content and FPS, thanks for all you do man. I didn't make this shit r u kidding me i luv u guys but fuk u 2 http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=45 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/938-christmas-theme/#findComment-4792 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now