Levenaye Posted December 15, 2015 Share Posted December 15, 2015 So I haven't been on more than I should on the server with 3 reasons: 1.My shit internet. Some moron drove into the pole where all the internet goes to and now its being worked on and wont be done where I can get where my internet was back then for a while. 2. The Fallout 4 addiction. God damn this game is amazing. 300 hours so far 3. Damn school. 1st semester is about to be done and I had to study for it. But this christmas, I will be on TitsRP for more hours and do something to piss someone of. See you in the server, bitches! (P.S: Whoever reads this probably doesnt give a shit. But love you anyways m8 <3) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/937-reason-of-my-inactivity/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted December 15, 2015 Share Posted December 15, 2015 Thank god, I was ready to send a search team for you. I thought we would find you at the bottom of a trench with a sign in your hand saying "I'm a hitchhiker", a knife in your chest, and a dildo in your mouth! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/937-reason-of-my-inactivity/#findComment-4753 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Neko Sam Posted December 16, 2015 Share Posted December 16, 2015 Wtf you are still there... I thought I had good contact in kidnapping.... fk Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/937-reason-of-my-inactivity/#findComment-4805 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now