Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The unbox is a great concept and allows players to get a random item from a list of certain items. Whether its money ranging from $100 - $1,000,000 or items ranging from a metal cooking pan to a SBC Cannon that can make you a large amount of money from selling it to people.

 

But with this theres a small bug where you can land on an item and get the item that was before it ( Images are included with the post ) 

 

This isnt a serious issue as sometimes I will end up getting something more valuable then which I actually landed on, But. I still see this as an issue that should be addressed.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9299-unbox/
Share on other sites

The unbox is server side so it will look like you won something on your screen, but you actually won the thing infront of it. When unbox was client side someone exploited it to always win. Sugar could maybe make it so its more synced but this feature is barely used.

 

This may have just made this entire report invalid, I will keep it here but I dont think it should be looked at as a serious thing. Danke Wanted

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9299-unbox/#findComment-64969
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...