Jump to content

Psst  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. Psst

    • It's in discussion
    • Don't take it seriously
      0


Recommended Posts


  •  
  • What is your in-game name? I h8 n***ers
     
  • What is the link to your steam profile? PornhubDotcum/gayMinecraft 
     
  • How old are you? 69 xD
     
  • How many hours have you logged on the server within the past week?im perma banned but I got a new ip to troll on
     
  • Will you continue playing while your moderator application is still up? Nah
     
  • Do you have experience with ULX (admin module)?i can permaban right?
     
  • Have you ever been a staff member on another server / other game? Roblox sex server until it got banned I was the owner 
     
  • Have you read the moderation guidelines? Why
     
  • Do you have a good understanding of the rules? No
     
  • Do you have a microphone and use it constantly? To mic spam racial slurs until I got yelled at by mommy
     
  • Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted? No, why else would I become staff?

Questions below are 2 - unlimited liners


  •  
  • Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? To abuse my powers
     
  • What are some qualities that make you worth while to accept? I randomly remove all props and ban players who have v in their name 
     
  • Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? If so why are you no longer staff? Please provide report link if available. On some alts 
     
  • Would you like to be trained as a trial mod before-hand or do you think you're ready for full mod? Why? GIVE ME MOD YOU INCOMPETENT CUNT 

Scenario Questions, 2 - unlimited liners (make sure you read the moderation guidelines beforehand to help with these questions)


  •  
  • A player tells you that someone is farming money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why? I ban them because I'm the one farming xD rawr
     
  • Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why? I rdm player Y for being a pussy and god mode player X
     
  • Player X calls player Y a stinky butthole over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why? I instantly perma ban player X because that's WAYYYY TO MEAN
     
  • 3 players report player X for rdming them but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why? I ban all 3 because that was also me whoops 
     
  • A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why?, I bring them, God myself, finish the raid, then ban them both for waiting staffs time, only a fricking bit miner what the freak dude!

Please accept me I can't take another spanking ;~;

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9259-mod-app-read-section/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...