CAMERAS

Jacket

It doesn't flash for other players read change log

i just want an option to remove it, it's really cancerous for me, i don't want to rp as a cameraman or anything, sometimes i pull the camera in a crowded place and accidentally use it and it blows all of my FPS, and i don't like my FPS like my wife, "wife is only 9yr old"

so 

please add an option to disable you camera from your slots and ty, all i ask for

i just want an option to remove it, it's really cancerous for me, i don't want to rp as a cameraman or anything, sometimes i pull the camera in a crowded place and accidentally use it and it blows all of my FPS, and i don't like my FPS like my wife, "wife is only 9yr old"

so 

please add an option to disable you camera from your slots and ty, all i ask for

don't pull the camera out then

so 

don't pull the camera out then

no shit sherlock, i pull all sort of stuff at the wrong time and in the wrong situation, so i'd prefer having it as an option, i quick swap use most of my guns, and i want to keep it that way