Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: 8BitFox

Your ingame name: Maths

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59807106 

Why were you banned?: MRDM

Why should you be unbanned?: I need to be unbanned because this is my first ban and I didn't know that killing people non-cp in the pd in the revolt is illegal. It wasn't in the rules and I saw a Moderator did it, shitty memory, but I don't know who did it. Just give me a verbal warning, I have learned my mistake.

 

Who banned you? Big Heart

Evidence: None.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9187-pls/
Share on other sites

Mass RDM can't be given a verbal. Maybe like a 5 day ban minimum. The system is the people you are going against are a completely different material so its common sense that you don't shoot anyone who isn't orange/red. I'm all for a shortened ban of like 5 days but other than that Big Heart is completely in the right.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9187-pls/#findComment-64280
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...