PSA

Maverick

As Tits grows in player count day by day, Sugar and the upper staff think we don't have enough staff. My main reason for posting this is to encourage those people that are on the fence about applying because they don't want to be denied. We have been instructed to be a bit more lenient in our grading of apps, so apply away!

Some tips I can offer as a senior moderator, do your homework and show us you did your homework. Show us you took the effort to read the MOTD and punishment times. Add some formatting. Ask staff members questions or if you can shadow sits.

Good luck everyone.

As Tits grows in player count day by day, Sugar and the upper staff think we don't have enough staff. My main reason for posting this is to encourage those people that are on the fence about applying because they don't want to be denied. We have been instructed to be a bit more lenient in our grading of apps, so apply away!

Some tips I can offer as a senior moderator, do your homework and show us you did your homework. Show us you took the effort to read the MOTD and punishment times. Add some formatting. Ask staff members questions or if you can shadow sits.

Good luck everyone.

Nah just add more respected especially people with zero warns and over 500 hours on the server if there are any.