Beersy Posted December 8, 2015 Share Posted December 8, 2015 I had a hit in spawn, where he was actively denying me my hit. At the time, a few people were online, and he would not leave spawn. He said to me "I know you have a hit on me, too bad im not leaving spawn". In this scenario, what do I do? an admin at the time didnt know what to do xD Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/908-if-you-have-a-hit-in-spawn/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted December 8, 2015 Share Posted December 8, 2015 FailRP and probably a ban as per our guidelines over here [click here]. Can you give me the name of this "admin"? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/908-if-you-have-a-hit-in-spawn/#findComment-4585 Share on other sites More sharing options...
johnny rebel Posted December 8, 2015 Share Posted December 8, 2015 i believe it was danielfromsl Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/908-if-you-have-a-hit-in-spawn/#findComment-4586 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beersy Posted December 8, 2015 Author Share Posted December 8, 2015 I wasnt trying to report the admin D: And FailRP on my part, or his? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/908-if-you-have-a-hit-in-spawn/#findComment-4590 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted December 8, 2015 Share Posted December 8, 2015 If he was staying in spawn because he knew you were going to kill him, that's his FailRP. You were just trying to do your RP job and make money. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/908-if-you-have-a-hit-in-spawn/#findComment-4591 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now