All my money / playtime was wiped

Goose

I joined the server tonight after not playing for a while and I noticed I only had $10k dollars and it said my playtime was 0m on the loading screen and I had never played before. I know I used to have way more money than that and I have played before because I have VIP and a bank filled with shit. If my money could be restored that would be awesome. Also my playtime being restored would be cool so I could use some of the restricted jobs you added.

I joined the server tonight after not playing for a while and I noticed I only had $10k dollars and it said my playtime was 0m on the loading screen and I had never played before. I know I used to have way more money than that and I have played before because I have VIP and a bank filled with shit. If my money could be restored that would be awesome. Also my playtime being restored would be cool so I could use some of the restricted jobs you added.

Damn That's Not Good Did You Try To Rejoin Or Restart The Game Or Maybe You On A Different Account.

This might've occured for a few reasons:

1) You were caught exploiting money in the past and thus got reset.

2) Your info was removed from the system due to the inactivity

3)The updates to the server since you last logged in screwed over your stats

You should DM Sugar on the TitsRP discord for help to solve this issue.