Gnome Posted July 17, 2018 Share Posted July 17, 2018 Your Discord Name: Probably still Gnome on the Tits discord. discord tag is wat#8353 Why were you banned?: No clue Why should you be unbanned?: I don't even remember being banned and I can't get into the discord via any instant invites or the widget on forums. Who banned you? Same as question #2. Could've even been some mod or admin like blacnova or wanted that isn't staff anymore. Evidence: This happened like 7 months ago I think when I was last on the discord. I took a break from the server for a while and left the discord during that time and I've been unable to get in since I came back recently. Can't really prove shit. I guess check banlogs from 7-8 months ago if they still exist. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8995-discord-appeals-exist-not-sure-why-i-was-banned-or-if-its-even-a-ban/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted July 17, 2018 Share Posted July 17, 2018 You are indeed banned. I see logs for you being muted but no logs for a ban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8995-discord-appeals-exist-not-sure-why-i-was-banned-or-if-its-even-a-ban/#findComment-63091 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnome Posted July 17, 2018 Author Share Posted July 17, 2018 :monkaSmall: silentban.jpg? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8995-discord-appeals-exist-not-sure-why-i-was-banned-or-if-its-even-a-ban/#findComment-63092 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted July 17, 2018 Share Posted July 17, 2018 maybe an admin didnt like you Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8995-discord-appeals-exist-not-sure-why-i-was-banned-or-if-its-even-a-ban/#findComment-63099 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted July 22, 2018 Share Posted July 22, 2018 Unbanned since no one claimed they banned you Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8995-discord-appeals-exist-not-sure-why-i-was-banned-or-if-its-even-a-ban/#findComment-63595 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts