The Fast Turtle Posted December 4, 2015 Share Posted December 4, 2015 How does I have 3 stars??????????????????????????????????????????? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/890-stars/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted December 4, 2015 Share Posted December 4, 2015 Because you wrote 50 posts. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/890-stars/#findComment-4467 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted December 4, 2015 Share Posted December 4, 2015 I have five, you peasents. My PS4 runs Just Cause 3 pretty well and it's a really sick game. Buy it, it's worth it. I may be a console peasent, but I play with the PC Master Race. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/890-stars/#findComment-4468 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted December 5, 2015 Share Posted December 5, 2015 I have five, you peasents. My PS4 runs Just Cause 3 pretty bad and it's a really sick game. Buy it, it's worth it, just not for consoles since I usually dip to 17 fps because my poop usually smells on sundays. I may be a console peasent, but I play with the PC Master Race. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/890-stars/#findComment-4475 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Fast Turtle Posted December 5, 2015 Author Share Posted December 5, 2015 The votes are distributed evenly, I see. hmmmmmmmm. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/890-stars/#findComment-4479 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now