The Fast Turtle Posted December 4, 2015 Share Posted December 4, 2015 [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AVGrDVa3FM I'd like to thank Erston for making me lose half my brain cells with, I don't even know what this is. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/888-fuel-for-losing-brain-cells/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted December 4, 2015 Share Posted December 4, 2015 power rangers x fruits Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/888-fuel-for-losing-brain-cells/#findComment-4456 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted December 4, 2015 Share Posted December 4, 2015 Am I the only one who watches power rangers and thinks, "Why the heck is the bad guy WAITING for the good guys to put on their deadly weapons?" Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/888-fuel-for-losing-brain-cells/#findComment-4463 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Disco Soup Can -TPF- Posted December 4, 2015 Share Posted December 4, 2015 Wtf xD Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/888-fuel-for-losing-brain-cells/#findComment-4465 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now