Quest Shop

Lord Cursed

Bug

Description: Buying stuff from question shop doesn't give item

How to reproduce: Just have at least 10 quest coins and try to buy suga dollars or anything else then relog or wait a few minutes before relogging to not get said item.

Priority: Medium

I added a lot of logging to quests to make sure they work properly but there seems to be a variance in some people's data. It says you have 10 coins so you should be able to buy anything that is 10 coins. If a player attempts to buy an item that is more than what they have it will log it and it didn't log yours for some reason. You can always force refresh your quest data through the F4 help menu but I added in a fix that may prevent this issue from happening. The data is ALWAYS correct on the server but it may be wrong on the client which may be solved tomorrow

I added a lot of logging to quests to make sure they work properly but there seems to be a variance in some people's data. It says you have 10 coins so you should be able to buy anything that is 10 coins. If a player attempts to buy an item that is more than what they have it will log it and it didn't log yours for some reason. You can always force refresh your quest data through the F4 help menu but I added in a fix that may prevent this issue from happening. The data is ALWAYS correct on the server but it may be wrong on the client which may be solved tomorrow

Well I bought suga dollars I'll send the screen shot in a bit bought I reloged twice and even refreshed data I got nothing and it took my quest tokens

Well I bought suga dollars I'll send the screen shot in a bit bought I reloged twice and even refreshed data I got nothing and it took my quest tokens

that happened to me a while back but it shouldn't happen anymore, there was another update with quest data today