tits rp

samsungsonyshaw

i mean yeah its just a damn game. People get soo butt hurt over getting demoted or some one getting promoted that they dont agree with

Dude you have no fucking idea play on here for a few years I was a manager for another gmod group and trust me this is mild compared to that, I literally had to fucking perma ban staff from the shoutbox cause they would constantly be little cunt nuggets, dont get me started on the oh ttt counter strike is superior bs they had three ttt servers btw, everyday I was tempted to blow my fucking brains out that's how bad it was.

i mean yeah its just a damn game. People get soo butt hurt over getting demoted or some one getting promoted that they dont agree with

Dude you have no fucking idea play on here for a few years I was a manager for another gmod group and trust me this is mild compared to that, I literally had to fucking perma ban staff from the shoutbox cause they would constantly be little cunt nuggets, dont get me started on the oh ttt counter strike is superior bs they had three ttt servers btw, everyday I was tempted to blow my fucking brains out that's how bad it was.

calm your shit

Worst idea ever it’s not the staff it’s people trying to cause fights for no damn reason and they take this shit to seriously

Whoa you wanna go bro fight me 1v1 for glory only sudden death no clothing.

Let’s go then

Worst idea ever it’s not the staff it’s people trying to cause fights for no damn reason and they take this shit to seriously

Let’s go then

I'll get the popcorn I want a front row seat

Let’s go then

When I get done with you, your asshole is going to look like ground zero

Let’s go then

Be careful the first row is a splash zone

Let’s go then

When I get done with you, your asshole is going to look like ground zero

Let’s go then

Be careful the first row is a splash zone

thats why its the best >.>