Jump to content

Recommended Posts

you really like incredibly brilliant things being official, dont you

in completely unrelated news I'm dumb

 

fixed your sentence for you :D

the answer is yes


Cable management and that shit is not my thing.

 

Also, wtf? That's not cable management? There are literally only 4 visible cables, the wires in my pc are literally held together by like 30 zip ties.... and the package only came with 20 ._.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/869-pc-pics/#findComment-4354
Share on other sites

bch9oTK.jpg

My ASUS M32 (not showing inside because I'm lazy)

 

sLZtyx8.jpg

And my desk complete with crap headset, empty drink bottle, Xbox controller, and a thing of cork grease. There's also a recorder and a Bernie 2016 sticker there. I need to set up my second monitor still and get a better mic (hopefully Christmas). I also need to get rid of my old (but useful) desk lamp that fucks with my audio when I turn it on in game.

 

And take note of the cool arrowhead picture hanging above my computer. It's really baller and I never want to get rid of it.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/869-pc-pics/#findComment-4359
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...