PC Pics

Blacnova

Hey everyone, this is a thread where you can post a picture or pictures of a PC that you either want or own! If it's your PC put a piece of paper with your username in the photo to prove that it's yours!

(Sugar senpai post a pic ples)

you really like incredibly brilliant things being official, dont you

in completely unrelated news I'm dumb

fixed your sentence for you :D

the answer is yes

Cable management and that shit is not my thing.

Also, wtf? That's not cable management? There are literally only 4 visible cables, the wires in my pc are literally held together by like 30 zip ties.... and the package only came with 20 ._.

bch9oTK.jpg

My ASUS M32 (not showing inside because I'm lazy)

sLZtyx8.jpg

And my desk complete with crap headset, empty drink bottle, Xbox controller, and a thing of cork grease. There's also a recorder and a Bernie 2016 sticker there. I need to set up my second monitor still and get a better mic (hopefully Christmas). I also need to get rid of my old (but useful) desk lamp that fucks with my audio when I turn it on in game.

And take note of the cool arrowhead picture hanging above my computer. It's really baller and I never want to get rid of it.

I love ICE drinks. They fill my heart with joy, also why didn't you tell me to include a Bernie sticker? Now Bernie senpai will think lowly of me and you will get all the glory with your beautiful arrowhead poster. I made the first post in the steam group ;(