Public Service announcement

Ghost

There will be a Public meeting this Saturday at 6pm EST all are welcome to share their opinions. You can state topics down below that I can personally bring up during the meeting or if you wish to wait untill the meeting you can do so. (There May be less of a chance of you question/suggestion being answered during the meeting as I can directly send these to sugar)

I personally have a few topics that should be brought up.

First issue:

The first issue I have been having on this server, as I have been playing on it for around a year now, is when users intentionally abuse smoke grenades and flash grenades. Although this is not a big issue, but it is annoying when a officer throws a smoke grenade or flash into a public hobo base just to try and lower the other person’s FPS. Keep in mind I am in class right now and will be updating my post on this.

Second issue:

[align=center]

The next issue I would go over with the High Staff, and this may have been brought up before, the balance within the attackers and defenders. To make the server fun for everyone, you obviously are going to want a fine line between attacking and defending and a equal element. You don’t want to have one more powerful or weaker than the other, then raiding and basing will be unfun. I think this topic should be brought up as it plays as a key part in the server as a large majority of the server raids and bases from time to time.[/align]

• Sugar npc
  • Giving the mayor the ability to spawn a tank.
    • Make the strip club spawn

• Buff thee jugs amour

• Make hobo swep give players ebola

• Add the sugar npc

• Add the zek/exstreme gambler npc

• Double  theives movement speed.

• Buff hacker phone.

• Change the ban message in chat to "sent *player* to voidrp"

• Increase stalker's speed when there is no one looking at them

• Change sugar dollars to k cubes

• Make the king able to spawn a tank 

• Give all cp classes the kiss swep

• Add a work system for prisoners so they can reduce their time by producing stuff for the pd.

• Add a new rank for people that have served over 14 days banned called "voidrp respected"

• Add a stripper class called "Cynthia's Mother"

• Add a job called "Father,Father" where it randomly designates a player as father and you get Kevin cubes when you find him.
      1. A cp with a riot shield

2. Have staff meetings twice a week on sat and sunday

3. Add a head vip rank

4. Add a currency that you can only obtain from winning event that you can use to upgrade a player's item bank.

5. Add a an underground boss dungeon that spawn boss npc that drops shipments.

6. Add nuclear submarine to the beach that shoots missiles

7. Increase cp pay day

8. make Darth Vader a gang leader and add storm trooper pm for his gang member

9. A cemetery with a list of all perma banned users.

10. Add a sugar tits npc that says random advice/rules when you press on him

11. Have an obesity system with the new food system that if you eat too much or too much of the wrong foods it will increase the chance of you dying randomly from a hardattack.

12. Fix kiss swep and make it so you can choose different positions to "kiss" people in.

13. Add Machine Gun Emplacement in the mayor's panic room in the new map

14. Add a religion system that is similar to the gang system but allows religions to kill other members of other religions if the leader of the religion declares war on them, and members of the same religion will take less damage from friendly fire if they have the same religion. If the leader of a religion becomes mayor they have the option to call an inquisition that lets them imprison people that they see as heretics. 

15. Have gangs be able to call a revolution that if one of the gang members kills the mayor, they can vote on which of there members they want to become the mayor.

16. Add a robo cop cp, that gives him thermal vision and colors wanted players so he can see them from distance, and is slightly faster then normal cps

17. Add a cripple system that makes users slower and increase their gun recoil from the amount of damage they take in one life that is present no matter if they are fully healed or not.

18. Let the mayor spawn an attack helicopter.

Give terriost a nuke

Let jugg back to normal speed and give him 10x speed while holding his minigun

Please yoobear he is already nerfed as he is, he needs to be the fastest cp as well as have buff to their health and amour.

Thank you for the suggestions AF_Grand I laughed many times

on the real tho that dungeon boss sounds legit. and the whole "sugar npc" to explain some of the server's mechanics/systems as a sort of tutorial would actually be nice.