Lag Spikes

Lord Cursed

About the freeze and teleport. It was fixed. I froze a lot of then would come back 30 seconds later daily. Haven’t experienced it again.

Ya I was having that issue and alot of people were too pretty sure this is a steam issue since csgo, rainbow six siege, DotA,gmod, and etc from other players are experiencing this so it just isn't me I've checked all my stuff alot and did other test so ye steam being dumb

I see sugar is reading wonder what his input is

there are other games?

Talking about other steam games for example csgo,mw3, and etc. We both have Xfinity aka Comcast and only on steam games we have the lag spikes and a few others I've been reading on has to due with coding issues which steam will fix when they feel like and I've even tested other non steam games like battlefield 1, dead frontier, minecraft, and even battlefield 4 and I have zero lag spikes as well. Also my friend tested it as well by playing wow and no lag spikes so I'm assuming it's a steam server thing. Since I've also noticed I'm not the only one here having this problem.

whoooooosh

there are other games?

Talking about other steam games for example csgo,mw3, and etc. We both have Xfinity aka Comcast and only on steam games we have the lag spikes and a few others I've been reading on has to due with coding issues which steam will fix when they feel like and I've even tested other non steam games like battlefield 1, dead frontier, minecraft, and even battlefield 4 and I have zero lag spikes as well. Also my friend tested it as well by playing wow and no lag spikes so I'm assuming it's a steam server thing. Since I've also noticed I'm not the only one here having this problem.

whoooooosh

Peanut imma get the whip if you don't behave