Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone! YoooooABear here!

 

Due to the sudden resignation of many great moderators, I would like to post something I have been meaning to post but have not had the time to.

 

My Pledge:

 

 

 I, YoooooABear, pledge my loyalty and allegiance to this server.

 

I promise not to abuse under any circumstance

 

I promise my complete and utter respect for ALL players

 

I promise to be mature

 

I promise to work my absolute hardest to make you guys happy

 

I promise that I will play legit and not exploit 

 

I promise that I have realized not everyone has to like me. I will not be push myself into other players

 

I promise not to cause any drama 

 

I promise to make it my duty to create a healthy server environment

 

I promise not to stop, give up, or quit ever 

 

I promise to address and solve all conflicts

 

I promise to put in at least 3 hours a day on this server (I have been avg about 5-6 right now but exams are coming)

 

I promise to abide and know all rules no matter if they apply to me or not

 

I promise never to take my position for granted 

 

I promise to respect all gangs 

 

I promise to keep on donating money and giving my cc to players

 

I promise to show my worth/potential 

 

I promise to stop “spamming” forums (which I have been getting good at)

 

I promise to stay off the server when my medicine wears off (I get super mingy)

 

I promise to do more staff events with bigger prizes & much more fun events

 

I promise to never get cocky 

 

I promise to never look away from sits that are my friends 

 

I promise to never be bias 

 

I promise to never contradict my superiors 

 

I promise to take the community’s opinions professionally and constructively 

 

I promise to not be so sensitive

 

I promise to enforce the rules to the best of my ability’s 

 

 

And lastly.....

 

I pledge to you all. I will never, ever, do anything under any circumstances to harm the server or its players. 

 

 

Thank you for reading. I hope to live up to all of my expectations. Feel free to contact me about anything at all.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8288-pledge/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...