Admins

Le Quack

So this dude Nicholas blowing people up at the PD without adverting, over and over again, I died about 3 times and it took the admins a solid 15 minutes to take this guy down and out of all I get banned for killing him , gg admins gg

Ready I got a question for ya:

1. If a mod doesn't wanna take a sit and someone is beaning people by blowing shit up what do you do

• Revenge RDM that boy cause he hurt my feelings and 15 mins is too long of a time to wait
  • Continue to make sits until the boy is found and banned
  • Make a REPORT on the Titsrp forum with evidence to support your claim.

To be quite honest I love the last 2 options.

1. If a mod doesn't wanna take a sit and someone is beaning people by blowing shit up what do you do

• Revenge RDM that boy cause he hurt my feelings and 15 mins is too long of a time to wait

Please note that nowhere in his post does he say that he called a sit at any point. 90% of the time when someone is complaining about staff not doing anything, I check their sit and chat logs and they have said absolutely nothing in either of them about the situation because we're supposed to just know who is breaking rules.

What really just shakes me up is the utter ingorance this man has. The amount of rules we have set and reminders set for these people is amazing. Yet 95% of the sits we get are “RDM tttttttttttttttttttt” or “I was RDM.           

/“ 

Exactly what Walter said though. You think that we should just KNOW when somebody is RDMing? 

Quick tip: use @ 

Another quick tip: don’t complain in forums if you took no steps to contact an administrator and decided to just RDM the guy.

Please note that nowhere in his post does he say that he called a sit at any point. 90% of the time when someone is complaining about staff not doing anything, I check their sit and chat logs and they have said absolutely nothing in either of them about the situation because we're supposed to just know who is breaking rules.

Buttttt Walterrrrrr if I spam OOC you have to ban them