Maverick Posted April 2, 2018 Share Posted April 2, 2018 WOW WHO WOULDA THUNK Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8104-dindu-resign/page/3/#findComment-57448 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jew Posted April 2, 2018 Share Posted April 2, 2018 I knew this was a meme because I'm not gullible af, but if it wasn't I would've written such a lovely essay about missing you <3. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8104-dindu-resign/page/3/#findComment-57453 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted April 2, 2018 Share Posted April 2, 2018 give yoooooabear your spot as admin Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8104-dindu-resign/page/3/#findComment-57455 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted April 2, 2018 Share Posted April 2, 2018 give yoooooabear your spot as admin +2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8104-dindu-resign/page/3/#findComment-57458 Share on other sites More sharing options...
YoooooABear Posted April 2, 2018 Share Posted April 2, 2018 give yoooooabear your spot as admin +2 <3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8104-dindu-resign/page/3/#findComment-57461 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted April 2, 2018 Share Posted April 2, 2018 Damn he pulled a blacnova and tricked us like blacnova tricked sugar into becoming staff. Wow, I can't believe you still remember that. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8104-dindu-resign/page/3/#findComment-57533 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts