#fair mayor on firing Cops

Forgotten_Shadow

You knew damn well what you were getting into when you paid that 10mil. Just because it is a cc doesn’t deter you from getting fired. 

We could add something where if the mayor is super unfair. If enough people are fired the CP could actually revolt against mayor.

If I am correct on what you're saying,

The mayor can fairly fire a CP custom class, but we can't demote a custom class?

Isn't being fired and being demoted the same thing, but a different concept?

I'm pretty sure you can demote cop cc like kman1265

Nah dog demoting custom classes, from what I heard and if I am incorrect do let me know, isn't allowed because it's their class. If they were a regular cop class, like a swat, then they can get demoted because they are actually being a no-no on the job, and someone else can take their place. But for a custom cop class, it's your class, and getting demoted off of it and having to wait sometime to get back on it when no one is going to take it except you is a big no no.

I hope this actually makes sense though I am bad at explaining shit.

You knew damn well what you were getting into when you paid that 10mil. Just because it is a cc doesn’t deter you from getting fired. 

We could add something where if the mayor is super unfair. If enough people are fired the CP could actually revolt against mayor.

The mayor can fairly fire a CP custom class, but we can't demote a custom class?

Nah dog demoting custom classes, from what I heard and if I am incorrect do let me know, isn't allowed because it's their class. If they were a regular cop class, like a swat, then they can get demoted because they are actually being a no-no on the job, and someone else can take their place. But for a custom cop class, it's your class, and getting demoted off of it and having to wait sometime to get back on it when no one is going to take it except you is a big no no.

it's different with cop cc because their job Iis still cop, so if they are deemed to be bad at their job they can be demoted or fired, especially since they work for the city and the mayor.

if your "custom job" is a loli or some shit, that's not a job with an actual purpose, and therefore there would be no valid rp reason to fire them.

it's different with cop cc because their job Iis still cop, so if they are deemed to be bad at their job they can be demoted or fired, especially since they work for the city and the mayor.

if your "custom job" is a loli or some shit, that's not a job with an actual purpose, and therefore there would be no valid rp reason to fire them.

This is what am trying to get at the mayor should have some kind of rp reason you fire you from being a cop cuz if you were a boss you cuz just walk in yours office call the person you hate back and say well I hate you your fired no that wouldn't go over well. and anyone as mayor all they do is make laws put up a dupe and go afk after firing the people they don't like then come back every so offen and fire the some people for the fact he don't like them.

In all seriousness, I believe we have enough ways implemented to remove an unfair mayor.

The only thing I would push for is a lower vote count to kick out the mayor. Maybe we could also only have rp classes (citizens etc) and not like aliens and shit to vote unfun

In all seriousness, I believe we have enough ways implemented to remove an unfair mayor.

The only thing I would push for is a lower vote count to kick out the mayor. Maybe we could also only have rp classes (citizens etc) and not like aliens and shit to vote unfun

Yea it should be like 5% of the server needs to vote yes for unfun mayor to go through.