Bringing it back up again

YoooooABear

Alright boys, time to bring up a monthly topic that kinda gets on the whole staff teams nerves.

It’s the “omg staff never takes sits we need new staff”

• For starters, LOL.

• You must be insane if you think that we never take sits. Like honestly, if we never took sits, you know how much NLR, RDM, Mass RDM, NLR there would be? That’s just the start too. Prop block, prop spam, mass NLR, nitrp. 
  • I mean come on. I got tmod not even a week ago. I have probably been on a total of 12 hours and I already have 270 something sits. Seriously boys the top left of our screens are filled w “I GIT RDM PLS HELP /////////////“
  • The only reason I am bringing this up is because I constantly see people complaining in OOC and people complaining in sits. 
  • Tbh, starting to get on my nerves.
  • Staff give up so much RP and grinding just to help you. 
  • The sit area is sometimes flooded with staff taking sits.

Now it is time to get a few things straight:

1. We do not have to take every single sit we see
  2. We ignore sits like “RDM help ////////////“ or “NLR by cookie djdjksnfjdskfmfmfm”
  3. Staff can be off duty and rp
  4. We have actual lives like school and shit

Let’s take a look at denied moderator apps:

“Why do you want to be staff” 80% answer with something to do with staff taking sits.

If you want to vent about this look at this post first. 

I cannot stress enough how many people come on this server just to mass RDM and minge. You think you see a lot of minges? Take a look at the sit area. We are CONSTANTLY dealing with mass RDM and all this other shit.

This is not me venting, this is just a little reminder of what we are doing like 24/7 on duty. 

The thing is though, sit count doesn’t even matter all the time. The amount of people we find on the streets rdming and minging is unbelievable.

Then you have those guys who spam the sit button saying “PLS HELP I WAS RDM I KEEP CALL STAFF BUT NOBODY ANSWER IT HAS BEEN LIKE 2 HRS PLS HELP I KEEP GET RDM!” 

Few comments on these gems:

• It has only been 5 minutes calm down
  • 95% of the time u keep getting killed because for some reason you come back to ask why they killed you. Like wtf? 

This is just some of the things staff goes through on the daily. Then you have he nerve to report us for not doing our jobs.

For example:

Somebody calls a sit on you for RDM. You come in and say that they hit u first. We look in damage logs and see he never actually hit you. Then you run away. Why run away? Just take the warnings like a man. Or just take a verbal if it was an honest mistake. 

You people need to stop blaming the staff and look at what you actually did. We aren’t going deal with a single RDM over a Mass rdmer. 

I mean it clearly says, “ do not report for a single RDM.” Hey, we do it anyway! 

Now that you have read this you know what its like to have maybe half of the duties of a staff memeber. 

I understand that you aren’t upset that you got rdm’d, and i feel bad for you. Which is why I have given like 5 mill away from sits. 

Don’t believe me? Ask any staff about this and the things that is put against them and the stuff they have to do. 

If you want more info about this dm me on discord ill send U all the videos of my staff sits. 

I hope this helps you learn about us some and how about we +rep some mods for doing what they do. 

Griffin has like 3k sits cmon now

I just want to add a couple things as a "veteran" mod because ive seen this more times than i can count. 

If you yell at the staff to take your sit, and it looks like dogshit, then threaten to report us if we dont take it you are guaranteeing 100% of the time that your sit wont be taken.

And also spamming "ADMIN TAKE MY SIT" will almost guarantee that the sit wont be taken, unless its something super important. We see the sits, we read the sits. And we have a set of guidelines on which sits should be taken and which shouldn't. Odds are if your sit isnt taken its on the list of sits we shouldnt take.

Have some patience. If its not taken right away call it again, do not yell at us about it, and if its ignored READ THE IGNORE REASON. 9 times out of 10 it will tell you exactly why were not taking your sit.

I just want to add a couple things as a "veteran" mod because ive seen this more times than i can count. 

If you yell at the staff to take your sit, and it looks like dogshit, then threaten to report us if we dont take it you are guaranteeing 100% of the time that your sit wont be taken.

And also spamming "ADMIN TAKE MY SIT" will almost guarantee that the sit wont be taken, unless its something super important. We see the sits, we read the sits. And we have a set of guidelines on which sits should be taken and which shouldn't. Odds are if your sit isnt taken its on the list of sits we shouldnt take.

Have some patience. If its not taken right away call it again, do not yell at us about it, and if its ignored READ THE IGNORE REASON. 9 times out of 10 it will tell you exactly why were not taking your sit.

heck yeah man. Funny thing is, the moderation guidelines are open to the public. It legit says what sits we do not take

Actually staff do rarely take sits, no matter how much there are. Not everyone, of course.

There are staff that farm their printers, or they run around shooting people,Go AFK to gain hours and not announce that they will be gone, or playing as a hobo and sitting in a box putting music through their mic.

Also the staff that isn't taking tickets take sits when it happens in front of them or it's urgent, like a mass RDMer.