[NON-Official, use it anyway is cool.] TitsRP Subreddit

Blacnova

hecko everyone, it's Blacnova.

My friend and I, 10se1ucgo, have been making a reddit for TitsRP. We were hoping it would give like a coolish reddit theme to the forums. Now obviously the forums won't move to it, but I thought it would be a cool idea to move the introductions and the Videos/Screenshots to it. I think it would give a fun theme and a little bit of change. I don't know, give me your ideas, and Sugar just might make this official. I added you to moderator with full permissions on reddit Sugar (yes I know your reddit :P), if you wanted to check it out. 10se1ucgo and I were planning on unleashing it in the next couple of days, maybe even Saturday. The link would be reddit.com/r/TitsRP

(If you attempt to go on it right now it will not allow you to so don't be confused, it is currently only open to the moderators.)

Give me some ideas below? (Please no hate, I'm fragile)

Also comment below if you think you might become moderator on the forums, don't say it randomly if you are a vip or regular user...

EDIT: I have opened the sub refit even though it is not 100% ready, for example we will be adding the titsrp banner as the header. But it is now public :) Reddit.com/r/TitsRP

make a whos the best mod of the week by who has done the most sits and stuff like that and the players will vote then we will make a video about the best mod

That actually sounds like a cool idea :D

EDIT: Subreddit public, more info at the bottom of the first post of the thread.

I don't think so haha. I don't really want a subreddit talking about a DarkRP community. I mean, nice job on the subreddit and I hope you continue on with it but I won't make it official since we have the forums. I can't really ever think of a reason to go over there when you have the forums. If you can provide a valid reason to promote a subreddit like this, I will make it as official as the TitsRP steam group which someone made I think, no clue haha.

I don't think so haha. I don't really want a subreddit talking about a DarkRP community. I mean, nice job on the subreddit and I hope you continue on with it but I won't make it official since we have the forums. I can't really ever think of a reason to go over there when you have the forums. If you can provide a valid reason to promote a subreddit like this, I will make it as official as the TitsRP steam group which someone made I think, no clue haha.

Obviously I'm not talking about a website change, I'm just thinking it would be a cool change to go from a website to posting the introductions and the Videos/Screenshots on a Reddit page. It gives a sort of rustic charm. Dontchathink? :/

I just think a sort of page change would look cool.

There literally is no reason for the sub to become official, because the forums exist. I only offered help because I plan on having a sub for my own server at some point.

Racist, you told me at school that it would look good on a mod app... and that's why you would help.