Friendly Reminder to Staff

Crt

Friendly reminder to everyone that plays on the server and is also a part of the staff team:

I've seen lots of mods burn themselves out within the month they get moderator and quit because it has become really stale when all they did was just sits and not actually play the actual content of the server.

We appreciate that you enjoy playing on the server and are doing your duties as a moderator or admin, but don't forget that you joined the server to play and have fun. Being a part of staff doesn't mean it's a full time job or even a paying job, it's volunteer work. Feel free to take breaks from doing your duties and have some fun with other players from time to time.

• 3 weeks later...

it's volunteer work

So if I track Sugar's IP address, walk down to his house with a volunteer paper. Will he sign it for *checks gametracker + old gametracker*  250 hours of community service?

Yes, I will be a reference on your resume when you get a job if you get 250+ hours.

im jk

@Erston That is very true not just on TitsRP but on every server staff burn themselves out. I mean the ones I was staff on made it so you had to be the on duty job to even staff so it was hard to get a balance sometimes.