Ok so i have 13 mini printers in my base all lvls have a variation between 9 and 3 and while im farming my stuff i see theres not much of a difference between the level 9 and the level 4 mini printers that i have like only a 300$ differenece between the two one which ive had for 3 hours and one which ive had for 30 minutes

i was wondering if you could make it a bigger difference between mini printer levels so that you get a noticable amount more money for higher level minis

thank you

Mini printers soul purpose is to provide a small amount of money for no effort. There is no managing and you can leave those suckers under a rock and they will produce money for years to come. I don't think I will change it unfortunately

Mini printers soul purpose is to provide a small amount of money for no effort. There is no managing and you can leave those suckers under a rock and they will produce money for years to come. I don't think I will change it unfortunately

Exactly. It is mostly directed towards new players that don’t have much money

I can do that? So I can just spawn a normal rock somewhere, put a mini printer inside, and if I just add a keypad and make it lockpickable I can just leave it there?

That's one heck of a way to make money for Roleplayers like myself.

I can do that? So I can just spawn a normal rock somewhere, put a mini printer inside, and if I just add a keypad and make it lockpickable I can just leave it there?

That's one heck of a way to make money for Roleplayers like myself.

Holy shit that is genius