�از ا�س�طرة ع�� ج Posted March 24, 2018 Share Posted March 24, 2018 Ok so i have 13 mini printers in my base all lvls have a variation between 9 and 3 and while im farming my stuff i see theres not much of a difference between the level 9 and the level 4 mini printers that i have like only a 300$ differenece between the two one which ive had for 3 hours and one which ive had for 30 minutes i was wondering if you could make it a bigger difference between mini printer levels so that you get a noticable amount more money for higher level minis thank you Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8003-change-mini-printers/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted March 24, 2018 Share Posted March 24, 2018 Why not put this on the suggestions thread lol Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8003-change-mini-printers/#findComment-56338 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted March 24, 2018 Share Posted March 24, 2018 Mini printers soul purpose is to provide a small amount of money for no effort. There is no managing and you can leave those suckers under a rock and they will produce money for years to come. I don't think I will change it unfortunately Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8003-change-mini-printers/#findComment-56341 Share on other sites More sharing options...
YoooooABear Posted March 24, 2018 Share Posted March 24, 2018 Mini printers soul purpose is to provide a small amount of money for no effort. There is no managing and you can leave those suckers under a rock and they will produce money for years to come. I don't think I will change it unfortunately Exactly. It is mostly directed towards new players that don’t have much money Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8003-change-mini-printers/#findComment-56347 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted March 24, 2018 Share Posted March 24, 2018 Mini printers soul purpose is to provide a small amount of money for no effort. There is no managing and you can leave those suckers under a rock and they will produce money for years to come. I don't think I will change it unfortunately I can do that? So I can just spawn a normal rock somewhere, put a mini printer inside, and if I just add a keypad and make it lockpickable I can just leave it there? That's one heck of a way to make money for Roleplayers like myself. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8003-change-mini-printers/#findComment-56351 Share on other sites More sharing options...
YoooooABear Posted March 24, 2018 Share Posted March 24, 2018 Mini printers soul purpose is to provide a small amount of money for no effort. There is no managing and you can leave those suckers under a rock and they will produce money for years to come. I don't think I will change it unfortunately I can do that? So I can just spawn a normal rock somewhere, put a mini printer inside, and if I just add a keypad and make it lockpickable I can just leave it there? That's one heck of a way to make money for Roleplayers like myself. Holy shit that is genius Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8003-change-mini-printers/#findComment-56352 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts