Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This Thread will show you, proven from evidence that I have obtained, that Keith is very disrespectful and is a terrible role model for this server.

 

 

Your Steam Name : NutBuster

 

 

Your In-Game Name: ButNuster

 

 

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NutBusstt  or  STEAM_0:0:88581147

 

Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): Keith  (Moderator) , Pretty Sure this is him: https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5461

 

Reasons why you are reporting: In conclusion, He is extremely disrespectful.

 

How it started was when he was a citizen and I was a cop, I haven't played on this server in awhile and forgot some of the rules that are different from most other servers, so I made a few mistakes. I saw keith, he was a citizen and had an un arrest baton, this being an illegal weapon (as I thought), I handcuffed him and asked him why he had an illegal weapon. At this point he made me realize that what I thought wasn't actually correct, so i released him. Following that, I saw that he swore at me in chat, so I handcuffed him and asked him why he was being disrepectful towards an officer, than I fined him 50$, At this point he was already saying more disrespectful things towards me. Shortly after I fined him, he teleported me to a sit and went on a rant, saying "show me where there is a law against disrespecting police officers". I told him that it was common sense, and not everything had to be written in words. Maybe I was wrong but the point is still very clear. Then I looked at !motd to see if there were any rules about common sense, to my knowledge I didnt find any. Keith kept being disrespectful and calling me shit, so I got pissed and I cussed him out. When I do this, as shown by the chat screenshot, he tells me that if I do it again he will ban me for three days. This is obviously very hypocritical and manipulative to harass a user to such an extent that it's not okay if they do it back to you.

 

I have multiple screenshots of chat, plus an entire pastebin of chat, with all of the things that Keith said. As for me, I used my microphone.

 

Evidence:

 

Pastebin of chat: https://justpaste.it/TitsRp

 

Screenshots: Links pasted in reply, Hopefully they are in order

 

Keith is shown saying things to me like: "Show me the law, Dumbfuck", "retard", "dumbass", and "ur just a fuckface"

 

Is this what you expect from a moderator?


image 1: https://imgur.com/PSHHWmn

 

image 2: https://imgur.com/FQRP0Zb

 

image 3: https://imgur.com/5eumo0T

 

image 4: https://imgur.com/XzdmcIx

 

image 5: https://imgur.com/Z6XZ4hX


The important thing is, I wasn't fueling him by calling him things in the first place. He started calling me names and after enough times I started doing the same, as I got angry

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7923-keth-moderator-report/
Share on other sites

Yeah that's not appropriate behaviour although him spamming some things and repeating himself I am interested in how you acted in the sit aswell.

 

A good way to make sure a sit is done properly is to ask for another mod and I doubt keith lacks so much self awareness that he knows he is angry and another mod can explain things he his trying to explain.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7923-keth-moderator-report/#findComment-55595
Share on other sites

Yeah that's not appropriate behaviour although him spamming some things and repeating himself I am interested in how you acted in the sit aswell.

 

A good way to make sure a sit is done properly is to ask for another mod and I doubt keith lacks so much self awareness that he knows he is angry and another mod can explain things he his trying to explain.

 

I acted nonchalant, until he insulted me to the point where I got angry, then I called him a fucking idiot, which was at the end of the situation. If Keith lacks the ability to hold back his temper so much, that a simple cuffing and 50$ fine will send him off swearing at a user, then why is this being put up with?

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7923-keth-moderator-report/#findComment-55602
Share on other sites

  • Cuffs someone for having an unarrest baton
  • Proceeds to cuff them again for calling you a single meanie name, which is not nor has ever been illegal without a mayor's decree
  • "COMMON SENSE COMMON SENSE IDIOT MOD"
  • He yells at you

I will talk to Keith about his use of disrespectful language. This kind of thing should not be coming from moderators.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7923-keth-moderator-report/#findComment-55644
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...