A Message to the Community

YoooooABear

Hi YoooooABear here!

This is for people who legitimately hate me/are annoyed by me. I apoligize in advance for anybody who is angered by this post (no real reason to be but people do so yeah lol). 

Monoxide - Hi. You recently commented on a Ban Appeal saying that I was being "highly annoying." Welcome to the party lol! I sincerely apologize if I annoy you in anyway, and I would like to be friends. On the contrary, this is who I am dude. I am even worse in school. Like I mean seriously, ask anybody that goes to my school what they think of me and they will say that I am an annoying looser that has no friends :/.  If it bothers you that much, just walk away man. I am not changing anytime soon. Give me all the -1 reps in the world, but I wont change. This is who I am and I will stay like this. I hope we can become friends in the near future, and even if we do not, I still respect you.  Also, the only reason I commented on that post was because the same thing happened to me not to long ago.

Panduh - Sup dude. You do not like me, I get it. That is completely fine. You are mature, confident, and I respect your decision. What i do hope though is that you can put your pet-peeves aside and look at my intentions. Only positive. I hope we can be buds in the near future. As I said in your rep, I respect you.

Griffin - Idk where to start lol. I like you. You are a nice and funny guy to be around. I am really sorry if you do not like my behavior on the forums. Honestly, I am not doing this to annoy you. Just like the others, I respect you. You are an exceptional moderator, player, and person. I hope we can also be friends in the near future. 

Kryptonite - What happened dude? We used to be super cool with each other. I think it all went downhill when I did the radio thing. I mean, it is no excuse, but I have super bad ADD. I am very impulsive and energetic. It is who I am off my meds. My medicine wears off later in the night. It is no excuse, but I mean sorry. I am on this new medicine now so maybe it will be better, but for now, it is me and like I said before, I am not changing. I respect you on all levels, and I genuinely hope we can be friends in the near future.

Pyro - Tbh I think me being Jewish does not help xD. On a serious note, you seem to be transfixed on the idea that I am acting like staff. Trust me dude, after 4 denied mod apps, the message came across that I am not staff. I am not going anywhere though. I hope we can put my religion and impulsively aside and be friends. :)

To the other people that dislike me:

I am writing this forum out of respect and dignity. I respect 99% of people I meet, and if I have met you, most likely you are one of them. I am honestly sorry if I annoy you with this, but I mean, you have Sugar's discord. Regardless, as long as it is not against the rules I will continue doing this. As I said before, I am bullied a lot in school. I have built a level of tolerance for hatred, but that does not mean I am not a person like you. I really do feel bad that I am annoying you, but this is who I am and I will not be stopping anytime soon. I am committed and you cannot get rid of me :).

Get laid virgin.

:;"Though Thawee(s) return shall be forsaken within the Hululululullulu Lands of the Albatross. There shall be the Indigo of the Indetta, thou within Thee Dadadadadadadada;

You're being a bit over dramatic, mate.

Nah man. Not trying to be overdramatic. Just tryna tell everyone that I respect them. A lot of people were upset that I was on the forums so much so i am just like "hey man! i respect you, you dont like me. lets put our differences aside and be friends!

Get laid virgin.

:;"Though Thawee(s) return shall be forsaken within the Hululululullulu Lands of the Albatross. There shall be the Indigo of the Indetta, thou within Thee Dadadadadadadada;

What does that mean?