Event Glitch

Zek

Bug Exploit / Quality of Life

Description: 1- If you join an event , you can't access your inventory after that , even if the event didn't start even if you won the event and even if you lost , when you type !Joinevent it disables your Inventory and the only way to fix it is to reconnect . 

2-The second glitch is that when you start an event with a coin ( I didn't try it with money) and there isn't enough players you don't get refunded and I lost 3 coins doing so .

3-The third glitch is related to the first one but when you lost / won or joined an event you cannot join another one with !joinevent because it counts you as already in an event .

How to reproduce: type !Joinevent , while an event is starting .

2- Start an event with coins or Money 

3-Type !joinevent when an event starts and you already joined one before

Priority:  Medium

Think the inventory one may be intention to prevent people from pulling weapons into events last second

No , I understand why the inventory is disabled for events but it happens even after the events for hours and hours till you reconnect

Think the inventory one may be intention to prevent people from pulling weapons into events last second

No , I understand why the inventory is disabled for events but it happens even after the events for hours and hours till you reconnect

Oh ok didn’t know that. I forwarded this to sugar already

• 3 weeks later...