Every Camo'd model being invisible behind glow materialised wall

North Bear

Bug

Description: 

Using stealth camo and being looked at through the other side of a materialised wall, the glow material to be precise makes you invisible for me and for the people I have tried it with.

Swave, South Bear and Salty Bear saw it too.

I noticed it when Rigbe raided me together with Noahh, I only saw floating weapons so it was very hard to see where they were. at first I thought they were a broken model of some sort but after they had used a material grenade I noticed they were skeletons and I should have been able to see them the whole time (camo'd ofcourse). Afterwards I decided to test this out with Swave, screenshots below.

How to reproduce: Using stealthcamo and standing behind red/orange glow materialised walls.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/KOtbl

Priority: High if everyone has this bug

U1tt7CZ.png

So, either no more stealth camo or no more world glow props (ie. one way props). Neither is a good solution so it's one of those things you gotta deal with. 

If you build one way bases the proper way, the raider should not be in front of a world glow prop during the raid. Here's a guide on how to make one way props the right way. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P7FC-SBIFfkkfYd7xZ4pdclZwGiRb2Ww_egt7tqF6uY/edit

U1tt7CZ.png

So, either no more stealth camo or no more world glow props (ie. one way props). Neither is a good solution so it's one of those things you gotta deal with. 

If you build one way bases the proper way, the raider should not be in front of a world glow prop during the raid. Here's a guide on how to make one way props the right way. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P7FC-SBIFfkkfYd7xZ4pdclZwGiRb2Ww_egt7tqF6uY/edit

ur dumb if your looking through your one way they’re in front of the world glow prop i.e you can’t see them. 

TBH it’s fair bc it’s a thing like you can’t see them but they can see you without the camo so the camo evens it out

If you're looking at them through a one way then their back should be to a red see through prop, not a blacked out world glow prop, that what I mean by "proper way". Not the perfect solution but it is the solution. 

Don't world glow the back of your props, use the see-through red prop

If you're looking at them through a one way then their back should be to a red see through prop, not a blacked out world glow prop, that what I mean by "proper way". Not the perfect solution but it is the solution. 

pls learn how basing works. you want all your props to be world glowed so you can see through them all

idk why that happened