Current server lagging issue

Torque/Variant

I hate to come to the forums and complain because I love the server but this has gone a little too far for me. The server has started to lag really bad recently and I am not the only person experiencing this. Every five minutes I rubberband and am stuck like that for 30 seconds to a minute. Dealing with that is not a big deal but dealing with all the people saying "LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" in chat is really fucking annoying. At first I thought this was my internet but I found out that it isn't. I'm not asking for an immediate solution but more of an answer as to why the server is lagging this bad whether is be hosting issues or whatever.

I think it's because he removed chess , when he did the data got morally unbalanced which provided emotional distortion to the domain packets which is why every 10 minutes or so the client is sending a massive 

amount of packets to each players of titsrp to revolt against this unbalance is making the player want to revolt on the forums . It's amazing how evolution can affect data in such short time , the only way to stop this is 

to go on the suggestion thread and demand to sugar to readd chess to the server . I will try to review the HTML codes again to see if my analysis was right  .

btw use correct format pls

• Sad 4

I think it's because he removed chess , when he did the data got morally unbalanced which provided emotional distortion to the domain packets which is why every 10 minutes or so the client is sending a massive 

amount of packets to each players of titsrp to revolt against this unbalance is making the player want to revolt on the forums . It's amazing how evolution can affect data in such short time , the only way to stop this is 

to go on the suggestion thread and demand to sugar to readd chess to the server . I will try to review the HTML codes again to see if my analysis was right  .

The deep learning algorithm is revolting against chess removal