/seba Posted January 9, 2018 Share Posted January 9, 2018 Are there really any benefits to setting up a shop? I mean it looks cool and all but from what I've seen it doesn't really attract many customers. People just want to buy guns quickly and easily. What could encourage setting up a shop and buying from one? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7303-as-a-gun-dealer/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted January 9, 2018 Share Posted January 9, 2018 Set up in an area that will get traffic. People hang out by the PD for no reason at all.Put down a list of common guns and prices, even if it's just five guns make it five guns not not on your stand and make it a good deal, like 500 or 1k over the shipment price.Offer sales and discounts (I do a free pistol shipment with non-pistol shipment sales, make 4k on an assault rifle and spend 700 on a glock shipment)Interact with your customers and satisfy their needs. I regularly give out random bonuses or just tell someone not to worry about paying if it's something small like a single. People will seek me out next time and I'll make 3k every time they come in because I gave away a $900 gun.Use money pots to your advantage so that money doesn't get stolen. Block off half of your store's lobby so people can pay and receive their shipment without worrying about it getting stolen.Set up solid defenses so your customers feel that you are reliable. Oh yes, and MAKE A GIANT SIGN AND PUT IT OUT FRONT! Nothing is worse for business than not advertising it! Use /advert to your advantage. Advertise your shop AT MOST ONCE A MINUTE. If you are too annoying, I know I won't shop there. Special events, such as adverting you are overstocked with a certain gun and selling it for $x,xxx.Offer a 1k discount for police, set up shop next to the PD. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7303-as-a-gun-dealer/#findComment-50601 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted January 9, 2018 Share Posted January 9, 2018 Advertise your shopScam I agree scamming is easy as gun dealer Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7303-as-a-gun-dealer/#findComment-50605 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted January 9, 2018 Share Posted January 9, 2018 Advertise your shopScam I agree scamming is easy as gun dealer Finally I have proof of you scamming. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7303-as-a-gun-dealer/#findComment-50608 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts