Jump to content

Opinion thread: Jesus beats you with a bible. what do you do?


What do you do?  

11 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you do?

    • Kill him
      10
    • Arrest him
      1


Recommended Posts

You can't arrest me for doing my job, which is cure people for ebola, I never damaged you, you don't get to kill because damage indicator unless I actually damaged you, you were already explained by a staff member that you can't arrest the preacher for curing people for ebola, yet you continued to arrest me constantly. It's your fault you didn't listen, I've told you many times.

 

You arrested me 5 times falsely, I think that's a ban.

You can't arrest me for doing my job, which is cure people for ebola, I never damaged you, you don't get to kill because damage indicator unless I actually damaged you, you were already explained by a staff member that you can't arrest the preacher for curing people for ebola, yet you continued to arrest me constantly. It's your fault you didn't listen, I've told you many times.

 

You arrested me 5 times falsely, I think that's a ban.

 

wasn't a false arrest. hitting people with books is definitely assault, which is against law 1

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...