Wrath- Posted December 18, 2017 Share Posted December 18, 2017 To the most of you that are in school, you most likely have midterms this week. I just want you guys to think about this week in general. just 4 and a half days left of testing, then you have Christmas Break! So after all this boring stuff, you get like 2 weeks of doing whatever the heck you want, if ya want to play on the server in general, or just chill in a discord call playing a different game with friends! Also if you've already tested, tell me how it was, since it's probably gonna be boring anyways; [Just 4 and a half days left until break] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7008-midtermstests-in-school-rn-xd/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panduh Posted December 18, 2017 Share Posted December 18, 2017 I just got today and a half day until break :3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7008-midtermstests-in-school-rn-xd/#findComment-48109 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted December 18, 2017 Share Posted December 18, 2017 I got finals this week can’t wait for break so I can just chill and play games and hang Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7008-midtermstests-in-school-rn-xd/#findComment-48117 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts