John Doe Posted December 3, 2017 Share Posted December 3, 2017 So my problem here is: I havent played for 2 days and getting an ban for mass rdm and I never mass rdmed and I got the ban for 5 days someone explain.Probably I got an ban because the last time I was online someone changed his Name to JohnDoo with double O and than mass rdmed and My name Is JohnDO probably because of that so can someone unban me plz :) thanks. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6892-what-the-fuck/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted December 3, 2017 Share Posted December 3, 2017 Use the format Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6892-what-the-fuck/#findComment-47070 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kalysta Posted December 3, 2017 Share Posted December 3, 2017 Okay, why the heck didn't you put this information in your ban appeal? This possibly would've been information to know. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6892-what-the-fuck/#findComment-47073 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted December 5, 2017 Share Posted December 5, 2017 Sounds like a lie :LUL: Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6892-what-the-fuck/#findComment-47231 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts