wefhwefbgiwervh Posted November 28, 2017 Share Posted November 28, 2017 goodbye booper. you were always so kind and positive and brought joy to everyone you came across. you will be missed by many. stay positive and safe - Daegos [attachment=803] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6833-goodbye/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted November 28, 2017 Share Posted November 28, 2017 Thank you very much for the nice comment. I appreciate everyone I have been friends with. If I were to meet you guys IRL, I would be able to know who is who since this community is filled with so many interesting people. I have been here for a while and I have seen some crazy things happen, but like I said in my Goodbye message, I will never find a server like this one. I am going to miss you, and all of the others. Basically, the entire community. I won't be gone forever, hopefully, but I will try to stay on the forums and/or discord for you guys and be able to hang out with you all. Two people sent me a pm saying that if I was "good" and I am okay. It's just I don't like bringing personal things up to effect you guys, so I keep that to myself. Merry Christmas, Daegos. I hope you have a good one, buddy. - Booper (Sorry for any grammar errors) <3 you guys Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6833-goodbye/#findComment-46666 Share on other sites More sharing options...
wefhwefbgiwervh Posted November 28, 2017 Author Share Posted November 28, 2017 Thank you very much for the nice comment. I appreciate everyone I have been friends with. If I were to meet you guys IRL, I would be able to know who is who since this community is filled with so many interesting people. I have been here for a while and I have seen some crazy things happen, but like I said in my Goodbye message, I will never find a server like this one. I am going to miss you, and all of the others. Basically, the entire community. I won't be gone forever, hopefully, but I will try to stay on the forums and/or discord for you guys and be able to hang out with you all. Two people sent me a pm saying that if I was "good" and I am okay. It's just I don't like bringing personal things up to effect you guys, so I keep that to myself. Merry Christmas, Daegos. I hope you have a good one, buddy. - Booper (Sorry for any grammar errors) <3 you guys aww have an amazing Christmas And We Will Always Remember You! Seeya Around - Daegos Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6833-goodbye/#findComment-46668 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted November 30, 2017 Share Posted November 30, 2017 Wow I bet you sucked his dick afterwards :monkaS: Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6833-goodbye/#findComment-46837 Share on other sites More sharing options...
wefhwefbgiwervh Posted December 8, 2017 Author Share Posted December 8, 2017 Wow I bet you sucked his dick afterwards :monkaS: don't tell anyone Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6833-goodbye/#findComment-47432 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts