Blacnova Posted October 18, 2015 Share Posted October 18, 2015 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=537033014 ok http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=537049157 so we can ban online players for a week, but not someone who mass rdms then leaves??? sugar ples Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/666-sugar-go-home-youre-drunk/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted October 18, 2015 Share Posted October 18, 2015 I can fix it when I get on later tonight. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/666-sugar-go-home-youre-drunk/#findComment-3186 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted October 18, 2015 Share Posted October 18, 2015 Crt just sent me an email at [email protected] with the subject header "FWD: Take a look at this!". Inside was the message "I can fix it when I get on later tonight.". He should be on tonight to fix this, I am not too sure how much you can trust Crt since inside the email it also said "Tricked ya!" and this image was attached http://i1.wp.com/www.kittyarmy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/A-Home-For-Nafas-The-Rescued-Cat-From-Iran-4.jpg[/img] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/666-sugar-go-home-youre-drunk/#findComment-3187 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now