Blacnova Posted October 15, 2015 Share Posted October 15, 2015 http://i.imgur.com/wZ5CYB6.png I know it's a little bit late for this but, what is this? Also feel better Sugar! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/658-what-are-these/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted October 15, 2015 Share Posted October 15, 2015 Look down and see your legs! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/658-what-are-these/#findComment-3125 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted October 15, 2015 Author Share Posted October 15, 2015 Look down and see your legs! Whoa, that's weird af. :P Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/658-what-are-these/#findComment-3126 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted October 15, 2015 Share Posted October 15, 2015 HOLY SHIT I HAVE LEGS WHAT THE FUCK? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/658-what-are-these/#findComment-3127 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Logikzo Posted October 15, 2015 Share Posted October 15, 2015 HOLY SHIT I HAVE LEGS WHAT THE FUCK? HOLY FUCK DUDE IM FREAKING OUT! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/658-what-are-these/#findComment-3128 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted October 15, 2015 Author Share Posted October 15, 2015 HOLY SHIT I HAVE LEGS WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSE?!?1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/658-what-are-these/#findComment-3129 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted October 16, 2015 Share Posted October 16, 2015 WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME SUGAR? WHY WHY WHY? I NEVER WANTED LEGS THIS IS A HORRIBLE START TO MY MORNING NOW I HAVE TO REALLY PUT ON PANTS! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/658-what-are-these/#findComment-3135 Share on other sites More sharing options...
breezy Posted October 16, 2015 Share Posted October 16, 2015 wut r those Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/658-what-are-these/#findComment-3137 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now