{Offical} KKK- Gang Recruitment

Dindu Nuffin

Kool Kidz Klub

Welcome! We are a gang of fun individual's who are here to watch shit go down and not whine like a bitch about it. Enjoy life! Burn a house or two while you are at it. 

Our Code

Dick is Dick. Take it like a man, or die in the gutter. 

Strength in Unity, Together we conquer.

Behave to those who behave. Be an ass to those who be an ass.

Guidelines

1. Do not start anything with any other gang without permission from Dindu. However, if a gang starts shit with you, alert your other members. We do not take these things lightly.

2. Do not cause senseless Drama on the server. Being obnoxious will get you kicked. Present yourself.

3. Do not Raid or negatively affect your fellow Gang members. If reported, you will be kicked. Unity is important. 

4. Listen to Dindu. While it is uncommon for you to be ordered to do something, if you are needed, please assist.

5. You can meme about the name being KKK, but do not take it too far. Do not act like a child. My intention is not to have people going around yelling N***** everywhere. That will get you kicked quicker than I bust a nut.

6. Be rational. Any arguments you have please bring to Dindu's attention. If it gets too far you will both be removed. Be mature. The last thing we need is to be getting fired at and having you bitch about who gets to eat the last bagel.

7. Contribute to the Gang. XP is the easiest to contribute, and is the most necessary. Money is not a Requirement in this gang. 

8. You can choose to be a Hydra or a Furie when you are admitted. Do not ask to be promoted as this will annoy Dindu. 

KKK Members/ Ranks

⊱Owner/Leader

Dindu Nuffinz

Grand Exchequer

The Mystical Pug

Grand Dragon

---

Great Titan

---

Furies

TheDavid

Hamta

Hydras

Zayblix

Skillpoint

Apathy YT

Agitator

Oath

Skits

(Yes these are actual ranks in the KKK surprisingly)

[align=center]Our Application: 

1. What is your ingame username?

2. How many hours do you have?

3. Why would you like to join?

4. Why should we accept you?

5. Were you in another gang before? If so, which one(s)?

6. What can you contribute to the KKK?

7. Do you understand that acting stupid and causing problems on the server will get you dismissed from the Gang?

8. Would you like to be a Hydra or a Furie?

9. *Anything extra you would like to add to further make your application more accept-worthy* 

[/align]

If you are accepted, feel free to send me a Pm on Discord or on the Forums so you can be added.

You realize this is highly immature and I would normally yell at players for any Nazi/Racist propaganda like this. Think twice about this gang name.

^ don’t specify anything particularly hateful and it should be fine but not a good idea 2 start with

1. What is your ingame username?

SkillpointHD

2. How many hours do you have?

Over 600

3. Why would you like to join?

I like to defend, help with XP, and just have a gang.

4. Why should we accept you?

because I like you >W<, I can contribute more XP for levels

5. Were you in another gang before? If so, which one(s)?

Only Pregangupdate. Paperboys (editor), Dark Carnival, and Tunnel Snakes

6. What can you contribute to the KKK?

XP, Guns, Positive Reinforcement, Good attitude

7. Do you understand that acting stupid and causing problems on the server will get you dismissed from the Gang?

Yes, I do

8. Would you like to be a Hydra or a Furie?

Hydra because I fish

9. *Anything extra you would like to add to further make your application more accept-worthy* 

Not much I can think of excpet support

also I identify as female, no assuming ples

Accepted but...

Gotta act normal around others. No asking to cuddle people so much. It can make things awkward. There is no need to stand out  :vape:

You will be added to Hydras.