ParallelBear Posted November 1, 2017 Share Posted November 1, 2017 hecko everyone, I was kinda nervous at first to make this post. I dont have many friends on the server, I was wondering if anyone wanted to be my friend and base together sometimes. Just pm me on here on pm me in game! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6491-um-hello/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted November 1, 2017 Share Posted November 1, 2017 lol no one cares, faggot Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6491-um-hello/#findComment-44464 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sticks Posted November 9, 2017 Share Posted November 9, 2017 hecko everyone, I was kinda nervous at first to make this post. I dont have many friends on the server, I was wondering if anyone wanted to be my friend and base together sometimes. Just pm me on here on pm me in game! -snip- Don't cause drama. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6491-um-hello/#findComment-45322 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts