Mr. Peanut Butter Posted October 30, 2017 Share Posted October 30, 2017 So you may have noticed I haven't been on the server in a few days. This is mainly because I don't feel well. It's not that I'm busy or don't have time to get on the server. It's just that every time I have a good opportunity to get on the server I just can't. I just don't feel any desire to do so. I'm in a lot of pain physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually and I have been unable to focus on much of anything. All I really have been driven to do lately is eat and sleep. I'm sorry if my absense has affected anyone. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6480-moldy-peanut-butter/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cicada Posted October 30, 2017 Share Posted October 30, 2017 Man, sorry to hear. Not sure what's wrong with me too. I don't know, I just feel something bad is about to happen, stressed, too lazy to do anything effectively. I get depressed fast, sad fast, stressed and angry fast. I'm also experiencing the bad feeling from like..the spiritual side/Life overall. I feel you man, I sincerely wish it would all just end and you could just relax..I wish it happens to me too :(. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6480-moldy-peanut-butter/#findComment-44374 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted October 31, 2017 Share Posted October 31, 2017 I say this every time a staff needs a break but I feel its important. Your wellbeing is more important than a server and if you need a break just take one and come back when you like, the community will welcome you with open arms (unless you're zesh) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6480-moldy-peanut-butter/#findComment-44378 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts