Another fan fiction, but not for Mark and Dolan this time

Levenaye

I can see a special seat waiting for me in heck.

On a rainy evening in Mother Russia, Walter was playing TitsRP and being a shitty moderator, like always. the only thing he could hear was children calling RDM and the water dripping over his balcony of his gay pink house. Walter claimed a sit from a child calling that he was called nigga by a random person and said it triggered him. Walter started to sob, due to all the stress TitsRP is from doing a awful job at what he was hired to do. Walter left the server, and got up from his chair. and got a picture of Race0pone and started wanking off to it.

" I just want a autistic to love in my life, but all I am now is just a lonely little faggot" says Walter to himself.

While Walter was delivering the final limit, he nutted and thought of an idea.

" I got an idea. I'll just trace this little cracker's address and surprise him with my dick."

So Walter started to do some weird CSI shit like some fat kid saying he's going to hack someone online and somehow ends up doing it. He manages to find Race's address, and planned a trip to visit him in Sweden.

Walter packed clothes, his Nintendo Switch, 4 boxes of condoms even though they are gay as shit and can't produce babies so it's just in case if one of them shits during intercourse, his phone, and his laptop, plus a kitkat because real men eat those.

Meanwhile, at the airport , Walter walks into the plane that was scheduled for Sweden and orders some crackers because it reminds him that he's going to put his meat inside a cracker soon enough. After some hours, he finally lands and takes a taxi to the home of Race, which sounds like a KKK meeting.

Walter got out of the taxi far enough where Race wouldn't see Walter, and started walking to his house. He walked, and walked, and walked until he saw the house that resembles a rainbow and that cute little boy with his rippling abs sitting on his computer, watching

Jersey Shore.

Walter started to climb up his house and entered a unlocked window where his bed was, full of cum like always with a picture of Walter.

" I knew he had feelings for me. He should appreciate me breaking and entering his home"

Walter pulled out a syringe with Etorphine, which is a "go the fuck to sleep" drug. Walter went up behind race and put it straight into his gay neck, and race fell unconciouse. Walter picked up race and took him to the bedroom, and decorated the room with scented candles, made the room darker with sheets covering any light source, and took a shower to get ready for some dick touching time.

After some time, Race finally woke up, and saw that Walter was right next to him, sexier than ever.

"Walter, what are you doing here? And what happened to my bedroom?" Says Race, now realzing he's naked.

" I traced your address and broke into your home and put you to sleep, and I also took a shower. I've also took a shit inside your toilet, and now it won't flush" responds Walter.

"That shit is kinda weird my nigga, but I am glad you found me. I've had feelings for you for quite a while now, and we were far away and I was busy with work and masturbating that I couldn't visit you." says Race

"Well, it's ok now, because we can now finally be together like we wanted. Now sit on this chubby giggle stick." Responds walter.

Race quickly got up, but is still slightly dizzy from the drug Walter gave to him. Race didn't hesitate to sit on walter's fat throbbing pee pee and started going up and down

"Wow Walter, I didn't realize you were this huge. It feels like my dildo that I don't use anymore due to having Taco Bell." Race says,while sweat is being poured from his head due to how hot shit is getting.

Minutes go by, and Walter has finally met the limit needed to make the sticky stuff appear. Race, feeling it inside him, got off of Walter and starting putting a condom on him, then sucking him off

" I may be gay but that doesn't mean I like shit in my mouth" says race, mumbling due to the sausage supreme.

"I can see a good future for us, race. We can finally do things together instead of talking from different states."

THE END.

On a rainy evening in Mother Russia, Walter was playing TitsRP and being a shitty moderator, like always. the only thing he could hear was children calling RDM and the water dripping over his balcony of his gay pink house. Walter claimed a sit from a child calling that he was called nigga by a random person and said it triggered him. Walter started to sob, due to all the stress TitsRP is from doing a awful job at what he was hired to do. Walter left the server, and got up from his chair. and got a picture of Race0pone and started wanking off to it.

" I just want a autistic to love in my life, but all I am now is just a lonely little faggot" says Walter to himself.

" I got an idea. I'll just trace this little cracker's address and surprise him with my dick."

So Walter started to do some weird CSI shit like some fat kid saying he's going to hack someone online and somehow ends up doing it. He manages to find Race's address, and planned a trip to visit him in Sweden.

Walter packed clothes, his Nintendo Switch, 4 boxes of condoms even though they are gay as shit and can't produce babies so it's just in case if one of them shits during intercourse, his phone, and his laptop, plus a kitkat because real men eat those.

Meanwhile, at the airport , Walter walks into the plane that was scheduled for Sweden and orders some crackers because it reminds him that he's going to put his meat inside a cracker soon enough. After some hours, he finally lands and takes a taxi to the home of Race, which sounds like a KKK meeting.

Walter got out of the taxi far enough where Race wouldn't see Walter, and started walking to his house. He walked, and walked, and walked until he saw the house that resembles a rainbow and that cute little boy with his rippling abs sitting on his computer, watching

Jersey Shore.

Walter started to climb up his house and entered a unlocked window where his bed was, full of cum like always with a picture of Walter.

" I knew he had feelings for me. He should appreciate me breaking and entering his home"

Walter pulled out a syringe with Etorphine, which is a "go the fuck to sleep" drug. Walter went up behind race and put it straight into his gay neck, and race fell unconciouse. Walter picked up race and took him to the bedroom, and decorated the room with scented candles, made the room darker with sheets covering any light source, and took a shower to get ready for some dick touching time.

After some time, Race finally woke up, and saw that Walter was right next to him, sexier than ever.

"Walter, what are you doing here? And what happened to my bedroom?" Says Race, now realzing he's naked.

" I traced your address and broke into your home and put you to sleep, and I also took a shower. I've also took a shit inside your toilet, and now it won't flush" responds Walter.

"That shit is kinda weird my nigga, but I am glad you found me. I've had feelings for you for quite a while now, and we were far away and I was busy with work and masturbating that I couldn't visit you." says Race

"Well, it's ok now, because we can now finally be together like we wanted. Now sit on this chubby giggle stick." Responds walter.

Race quickly got up, but is still slightly dizzy from the drug Walter gave to him. Race didn't hesitate to sit on walter's fat throbbing pee pee and started going up and down

"Wow Walter, I didn't realize you were this huge. It feels like my dildo that I don't use anymore due to having Taco Bell." Race says,while sweat is being poured from his head due to how hot shit is getting.

Minutes go by, and Walter has finally met the limit needed to make the sticky stuff appear. Race, feeling it inside him, got off of Walter and starting putting a condom on him, then sucking him off

" I may be gay but that doesn't mean I like shit in my mouth" says race, mumbling due to the sausage supreme.

"I can see a good future for us, race. We can finally do things together instead of talking from different states."

THE END.

Jersey Shore.

THE END.

Great story. @ your ghost writer