Application for VIP

Cr0w

• What is your in-game name?cr0w
  • What is the link to your steam profile?http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147069410
  • How old are you?idk
  • How many hours have you logged on the server within the past week?169
  • Will you continue playing while your VIP application is still up?yes
  • Do you have experience with VIP(VIP module)?yes
  • Have you ever been a VIP member on another server / other game?yes
  • Have you read the VIP guidelines?yes
  • Do you have a good understanding of the rules?yes
  • Do you have a microphone and use it constantly?yes
  • Do you understand that abusing and not helping with VIP sits will get you demoted?yes

Questions below are 2 - unlimited liners

• Why do you want to be a VIP member on this server?yes
  • What are some qualities that make you worth while to accept?yes
  • Have you ever been VIP on TitsRP before? If so why are you no longer VIP?yes
  • Would you like to be trained as a VIP before-hand or do you think you're ready for full VIP? Why?i em god vep

Scenario Questions, 2 - unlimited liners (make sure you read the moderation guidelines beforehand to help with these questions)

• A player tells you that someone is farming money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why?demote
  • Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why?demote
  • 3 players report player X for rdming them but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why?demote
  • A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why?voteban

Bother Sugar not the forums as a whole, your fault for getting demoted.

Hey you it looks like you don't understand jokes!Since I cannot use swearwords in this christian forums I cannot call you names!Sugar has a very bad response time and I'm poking fun at it!

Somehow he gave me VIP on the same day, this application W O R K E D!